Do you want to maximize your profits on your rental? Then hiring us is the right step for you.
We have much accurate opinion of what a property is worth. Rent comparables aren’t widely available yet you can trust on our experience to draw upon. We get paid on a percentage of rent, so we have a built-in incentive to charge the highest possible rent and achieve the highest possible occupancy rate.
Our 24×7 Property Management operations set us apart from other real estate professional. Our Property Management was established originally for helping our Out-Of-State investors managing their rental properties. With the increasing properties under our operations, we are now only focus on East Valley and for the properties purchased through our brokerage. Thus we can continue to deliver the best and speedy services to both landlords and tenants and to their best satisfaction.
To assist you in the process, we have everything you need:
- Property Inspection and Property Profile Set Up
- Maintenance Management
- Rental Listing Service
- Tenant Screening
- Securing Lease Agreement
- Collect and Deposit Payments
- Release Keys and Move-In Walk Through
- Collect Tenant Insurance Certificate
- Collect and Deposit Monthly Rent
- Address HOA issues, repairs and maintenance
- Quarterly Property Check-Ups
- Serve 5-Day Notice for pre-Eviction
- Work with Attorney to file Eviction
- Move-Out Walkthrough
- Get the Property Ready for rental listing (start all-over)
- Section 8 Housing inspection and approval, if needed
- and more…
We are members of National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) and American Apartment Owners Association (AAOA).
Find out more about your rights – Arizona Residential Landlord and Tenant Act.