The following policies have been established regarding all applicants for a property managed by Arizona United Realty. Please read the following polices. If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application.
Arizona United Realty adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for any reasons of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or physical or mental disability.
- Each person 18 years of age or older must legibly & completely fill out and sign an application.
- The application will NOT be considered with missing or false information. All applications submitted become the property of Arizona United Realty.
- If a co-signer is necessary, they must also fill out and sign an application and pay a $50.00 processing fee.
- Applications must be accompanied by a processing fee to be considered.
- Tenants must be legal residents of the United States.
- There will be a $50.00 charge for each applicant. Without this fee, your application is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
- The most convenient way to pay the required application fee is through our online payment request via Paypal.com.
- These fees are NON REFUNDABLE, even if your application ends up not being accepted.
- Address all mail correspondence to the following address:
Gary Chen, PLLC
PO Box 12804, Chandler AZ 85248
- Arizona United Realty will obtain a credit report.
- Applicant-supplied reports will not be accepted.
- No unlawful detainers within the last 3 years will be accepted.
- No unsatisfied judgments or liens will be accepted.
- Credit score of 620 and higher. Exceptions may be made with conditions (owner authorization, and/or increased deposits, and/or other such as last month rent.)
- Applicants gross income must 3 times the amount of the rent. Income may be combined by multiple applicants.
- Verification of income will be made by employer’s personnel department or owner, not by employee’s supervisor.
- Self-employed applicants must provide most recent tax return and three month’s bank statements.
- Proof of earnings from social security, child support, alimony or spousal support must be documented.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
If pets are allowed, the pet fee will be required for each pet. For any dog, you MUST show proof of Renter’s Insurance that covers the dog. The following dog breeds are not approved for any of our rental properties: Rotweillers, Dobermans or any dog known as “pit bull” (also known as American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bulldog, American Pit-bull Terrier, etc), German Shepherd and any aggressive breed or dog. No exceptions.
Approval and Move-In Conditions
Arizona United Realty will continue to advertise and consider all other applications for the subject property until the following has been provided:
- Application(s) have been paid for, completely verified and approved.
- All income verification has been received.
- All Applicants have provided one (1) forms of Photo I.D.
- Earnest Money / Security Deposit in the form of money order or cashier’s check have been received.
- A holding deposit agreement or rental agreement has been signed.